Contact  |  Member Login
Idocs Guide to HTML


   
  Interesting Antiques  
THE CENTURY OLD CHURCH PIPE ORGAN INSTALLED ON 3.5.1881, BY THE BUILDERS PETER CONACHER & CO., HUDDERSFIELD, ENGLAND
   

The Pipe Organ at St. Andrew’s was installed in May 1881 by its builders, Peter Conacher and Company, Huddersfield, England. The Organ is well-made with a liberal use of spotted metal pipe work; the wooden pipe work is made from good quality sugar-pine and mahogany; and the casework is of pitch-pine, with zinc display-pipes, nicely diapered.

It is a two manual Organ with eight (including the newly added Trumpet 8”) stops on the Great Organ, five stops on the Swell Organ and one Bourdon Stop for the Pedal Organ. The fine tonal quality of this organ is superb and the grandeur of music it generates is remarkable. In 2008, it was fully restored by Christopher Gray of Midland Organ, Hele & Company Limited, UK.

Read More The Church Pipe Organ
   
 
Magnificent Stained Glass Windows
The Magnificent Stained Glass Windows of Saintly Figures Of Patriarchs - Abraham & Moses, King David - The Psalmist, Prophet Isaiah And Apostles Andrew, Peter, Paul And John With Jesus, The Reigning King Almighty, ALPHA & OMEGAOn The Top Panel Over The ‘Burning Bush’- All Inscribed With Pieces Of Coloured Glass Fastened Together
‘A Cynosure Of All Visitors’
 
Read More Magnificent Stained Glass Window
   

 

 
 
 
   
Brief History
Flora of The Church
Interesting Antiques
   
 
   
Church Choir
Sunday School
Happenings
Calender for the Month
Youth fellowship
Women's fellowship
News Bulletin
   
 
 

 

   
 
History | Committees | News Bulletin |
St. Andrews School | Choir | Sunday School
 

© 2016 - St. Andrew's Church Bangalore
Designed By : Radical Networks.

St. Andrews Church
No.27, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560001

Phone: +91-80-25591 874
Email: andrewschurchblore@gmail.com